Genkii ! Terms of Service
Welcome to Genkii.io
The following terms of service (these "Terms of Service"), govern your access to and use of the Genkii ! website/ mobile site, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.Genkii.io or the Genkii ! mobile application (the "Site"), as applicable.
"Genkii !" "we" or "us" and “you” or “user” means you as an user of the Site.
This Site is offered and available to users who are 16 years of age or older. If you are under 16 you may not use this Site or the Genkii ! services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
The original language of these Terms of Service, as well as all other texts throughout the Site, is English. In case of conflicts between the original English version and any translations, the English version shall prevail.
Buyers are users who purchase services on Genkii !.
Business Account is a collaborative Buyer account, created via Genkii ! Business, as detailed on Genkii ! Business Terms of Service.
Business Account Team Member or Team Member is any user that is invited or uses a Business Account.
Custom are exclusive proposals that a Seller can create in response to specific requirements of a Buyer.
Custom Orders are requests made by a Buyer to receive a Custom Offer from a Seller.
Offer Page is where the Seller can describe their offer and the offer’s terms, and the Buyer can purchase the offer and create an order.
are services offered on Genkii !.
Order Page is where Buyers and Sellers communicate with each other in connection with an ordered Offer.
Orders are the formal agreements between a Buyer and Seller after a purchase was made from the Seller’s offer Page.
Sellers are users who offer and perform services through on Genkii !.
Overview (Main terms, in a nutshell)
- Only registered users may buy and sell on Genkii !. Registration is free. In registering for an account, you agree to provide us with accurate, complete and updated information and must not create an account for fraudulent or misleading purposes. You are solely responsible for any activity on your account and for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your password. We are not liable for any acts or omissions by you in connection with your account.
- Offers on Genkii ! may be offered at a base starting price of $3. Some offers are offered at a base price of more than $3 as determined by the Seller.
- Orders are purchased through the Order button found on a Seller’s offer page or through a Custom Offer.
- Sellers must fulfill their orders, and may not cancel orders on a regular basis or without cause. Cancelling orders will affect Sellers’ reputation and status.
- Sellers gain account statuses based on their performance and reputation.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through Genkii !.com.
- When purchasing a offer, Buyers are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the Seller on their offer page.
- Genkii ! retains the right to use all published delivered works for Genkii ! marketing and promotion purposes.
- Users undertake to comply with Genkii !’s Community Standards, which are a set of behavior rules and guidelines, applicable to the Genkii ! community and marketplace in addition to these Terms of Service, as updated from time to time.
- Sellers create Offers on Genkii ! to allow Buyers to purchase their services.
- Sellers may also offer Custom offers to Buyers in addition to their Offers.
- Each Offer you sell and successfully complete, accredits your account with revenue equal to 95% of the purchase amount.
- Genkii ! accredits Sellers once an order is completed. See our "Orders" section below for a definition of a completed order.
- For more information about receiving payments, fees and taxes see the Payment Terms.
- Sellers may not promote their Offers or any Genkii ! content via the Google Ads platform.
- The Seller's rating is calculated based on the order reviews posted by Buyers. High ratings allow Sellers to obtain better reputation. In certain cases, exceedingly low ratings may lead to the suspension of the Seller’s account.
- For security concerns, Genkii ! may temporarily disable a Seller’s ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported by other users, or associating multiple Genkii ! accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
- Sellers are responsible for obtaining a general liability insurance policy with coverage amounts that are sufficient to cover all risks associated with the performance of their services.
- Offers created on Genkii ! are User Generated Content.
- Offers and/or users may be removed by Genkii ! from the Site for violations of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
- Illegal or Fraudulent services
- Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of a third party's terms of service reported through our Intellectual Property Claims Policy
- Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
- Intentional copies of Offers
- Spam, nonsense, or violent or deceptive Offers
- Offers misleading to Buyers or others
- Reselling of regulated goods
- Offering to prepare academic works on behalf of Buyers
- Exceedingly low quality Offers
- Promoting Genkii ! and/or Genkii ! Offers through activities that are prohibited by any laws, regulations, and/or third parties' terms of service, as well as through any marketing activity that negatively affects our relationships with our users or partners.
- Offers that are removed for violations mentioned above, may result in the suspension of the Seller’s account.
- Offers that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.
- Offers may be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance and/or user misconduct.
- Offers may include pre-approved website URLs contained within the Offer description and requirements box. Offers containing websites promoting content, which violates Genkii !’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, will be removed.
- Offers are required to have an appropriate Offer image related to the service offered. An option to upload two Offer images or more are available to all Sellers. Sellers must deliver the same quality of service as shown on their Offer images. Recurring deliveries that don’t match the quality shown on the Offer images may lead to the Seller’s account losing Seller status or becoming permanently disabled.
- Offers may contain an approved Offer Video by listing its url on the offer description page on Genkii !.
- Statements on the Offer Page that undermine or circumvent these Terms of Service is prohibited.
Top Rated Sellers
- Top Rated Sellers are chosen manually by Genkii ! editors through an ongoing review process based on seniority, volume of sales, extremely high ratings, exceptional customer care, high order completion rate and community leadership.
- Listings by Top Rated Sellers may be placed at the top of other listings for more visibility.
- Top Rated eligibility is constantly evaluated by Genkii ! to ensure that the quality standards and expectations of the Top Rated selection is kept. Genkii ! retains the right to change a Top Rated Seller status in light of such evaluation. In addition, Top Rated Sellers who cannot maintain their high quality service through a severe drop in ratings, stop delivering on time, increased cancellation rate or violate our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, also risk losing their Top Rated status and the benefits that come with it.
Genkii ! Sellers have access to several exclusive features that help customize the way their services can be offered.
Shipping Physical Deliverables
Some of the services on Genkii ! are delivered physically (arts and crafts, collectable items, etc.). For these types of Offers, Sellers may decide to define a shipping pricing factor.
- Offers that include a shipping pricing factor must have physical deliverables sent to Buyers.
- Shipping costs added to an Offer only pertains to the cost Sellers require to ship physical items to Buyers.
- Important: Buyers who purchase Offers that require physical delivery, will be asked to provide a shipping address.
- Sellers are responsible for all shipping arrangements once the Buyer provides the shipping address.
- Genkii ! does not handle or guarantee shipping, tracking, quality, and condition of items or their delivery and shall not be responsible or liable for any damages or other problems resulting from shipping.
- A tracking number is a great way to avoid disputes related to shipping. We require entering the tracking number if available in the Order Page when delivering your work.
- You may not offer direct payments to Sellers using payment systems outside of the Genkii ! platform.
- Genkii ! retains the right to use all publicly published delivered works for Genkii ! marketing and promotional purposes.
- Buyers may request a specific service from the Post a Request feature. Services requested on Genkii ! must be an allowed service on Genkii !. Users should refrain from using the Post a Request feature for any purpose other than looking for services on Genkii !.
- Please refer to the Payment Terms for making Payments through the Genkii ! platform and to learn about fees and taxes.
- In addition, Buyers can request a Custom Order which addresses specific Buyer requirements, and receive a Custom Offer from Sellers through the site or through Genkii ! Anywhere.
- You may not offer Sellers to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the Genkii !.com site. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to Customer Support.
- Once payment is confirmed, your order will be created and given a unique Genkii ! order number.
- Sellers must deliver completed files and/or proof of work according to the service that was purchased and advertised on their Offer.
- An Order is marked as Complete after it is marked as Delivered and then accepted by a Buyer. An Order will be automatically marked as Complete if not accepted and no request for modification was submitted within 14 days after the Order was marked as Delivered.
- Our Buyers and Sellers must try to settle conflicts amongst themselves.
- Certain Offers that offer local services might require Buyers and Sellers to meet in person in order for the Seller to perform the service. In such cases, users should note that Genkii ! does not guarantee the behavior, conduct, safety, suitability or ability of either Buyers or Sellers. Both Buyers and Sellers agree that the entire risk arising out of their meeting and/or their use or performance of local services remains solely with them, and Genkii ! has no responsibility or liability related to any local services provided by the Sellers. In the event that the service is performed on the Buyers’ premises, Buyers are encouraged to maintain proper insurance policies to cover their liability as the premise owner. Genkii !’s Terms of Service and Community Standards remain applicable to Orders that are performed outside of the marketplace (including, among others, the below restrictions on Unlawful Use, Inappropriate Behavior & Language, and Targeted Abuse).
- When a Buyer orders an Offer, the Seller is notified by email.
- Sellers are required to meet the delivery time they specified when creating their Offers. Failing to do so will allow the Buyer to cancel the Order when an Order is marked as late and may harm the Seller's status.
- Users are responsible for scanning all transferred files for viruses and malware. Genkii ! will not be held responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
- Buyers may use the "Request Revisions" feature located on the Order Page while an Order is marked as Delivered if the delivered materials do not match the Seller's description on their Offer page or they do not match the requirements sent to the Seller at the beginning of the order process.
- Feedback reviews provided by Buyers while completing an Order are an essential part of Genkii !'s rating system. Reviews demonstrate the Buyer's overall experience with the Sellers and their service. Buyers are encouraged to communicate to the Seller any concerns experienced during their active order in regards to the service provided by the Seller.
- Leaving a Buyer's feedback is a basic prerogative of a Buyer. Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards.
- To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the Genkii ! platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance Seller ratings, or to abuse the Genkii ! platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.
- Feedback comments given by Buyers are publicly displayed on a Seller’s Offer page.
- Withholding the delivery of services, files, or information required to complete the Offer’s service with the intent to gain favorable reviews or additional services is prohibited.
- Responding and posting a review: Once work is delivered, the Buyer has 14 days to respond. If no response is provided within the response period, the Order will be considered completed.
- Sellers may not solicit the removal of feedback reviews from their Buyers through mutual cancellations.
- Once the Buyer submits his/her review, the Seller will receive a notification and will also have the opportunity to leave a review about working with the Buyer. Please Note: At this stage, Sellers cannot see the Buyer's review.
- All posted reviews are made public.
Disputes and Cancellations
We encourage our Buyers and Sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. Genkii ! is just a marketplace for Buyers to discover and purchase the offers by the Sellers. Buyers will have to exercise the necessary due diligence on the Sellers and their offers before committing to a purchase. Any disputes or cancellation will have to be negotiated in an amicable manner between the buyers and sellers.
User Conduct and Protection
Genkii ! enables people around the world to create, share, sell and purchase nearly any service they need at an unbeatable value. Services offered on Genkii ! reflect the diversity of an expanding online procurement economy. Members of the Genkii ! community communicate and engage through orders, social media, and on Genkii !’s Community Forums.
Genkii ! maintains a friendly, community spirited, and professional environment. Users should keep to that spirit while participating in any activity or extensions of Genkii !. This section relates to the expected conduct users should adhere to while interacting with each other on Genkii !.
- To protect our users' privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Genkii ! in order to circumvent or abuse the Genkii ! messaging system or Genkii ! platform is not permitted.
- Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the Order Page.
- Genkii ! does not provide any guarantee of the level of service offered to Buyers. You may use the dispute resolution tools provided to you in the Order Page.
- Genkii ! does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the Genkii ! platform.
- All information and file exchanges must be performed exclusively on Genkii !'s platform.
- Rude, abusive, improper language, or violent messages will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
- Genkii ! is open to everyone. You undertake not to discriminate against any other user based on gender, race, age, religious affiliation, sexual orientation or otherwise and you acknowledge that such discrimination may result in the suspension/removal of your account.
- Users may not submit proposals or solicit parties introduced through Genkii ! to contract, engage with, or pay outside of Genkii !.
- Users with the intention to defame competing Sellers by ordering from competing services will have their reviews removed or further account status related actions determined by review by our Trust & Safety team.
- Users are to refrain from spamming or soliciting previous Buyers or Sellers to pursue removing/modifying reviews or cancelling orders that do not align on Order Cancellation or Feedback policies.
- Users may report Offers to Customer Support that may be in violation of Genkii !’s Terms of Service based on the reported Offer’s replicated similarity to pre-existing services (copycat Offers).
- Sellers warrant that any content included in their Offers shall be original work conceived by the Sellers and shall not infringe any third party rights, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks or service marks. In the event that certain music or stock-footage media are incorporated within the Offers, Sellers represent and warrant that they hold a valid license to use such music and/or footage and to include them in the Offers.
If you come across any content that may violate our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, you should report it to us through the appropriate channels created to handle those issues as outlined in our Terms of Service.
Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or any user misconduct reported to our Trust and Safety team. A warning will be sent to the user's email address and will be displayed for such user on the Site. Warnings do not limit account activity, but can lead to your account losing Seller statuses or becoming permanently disabled based on the severity of the violation.
Adult Services & Pornography - Genkii ! does not allow any exchange of adult oriented or pornographic materials and services.
Inappropriate Behavior & Language - Communication on Genkii ! should be friendly, constructive, and professional. Genkii ! condemns bullying, harassment, and hate speech towards others. We allow users a medium for which messages are exchanged between individuals, a system to rate orders, and to engage on larger platforms such as our Community Forum and Social Media pages.
Phishing and Spam - Members’ security is a top priority. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with , questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Offers or orders.
Privacy & Identity - You may not publish or post other people's private and confidential information. Any exchange of personal information required for the completion of a service must be provided in the Order Page. Sellers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the Buyer, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work to the Buyer. Any users who engage and communicate off of Genkii ! will not be protected by our Terms of Service.
Authentic Genkii ! Profile - You may not create a false identity on Genkii !, misrepresent your identity, create a Genkii ! profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another user’s account or information; Your profile information, including your description, skills, location, etc., while may be kept anonymous, must be accurate and complete and may not be misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. Genkii ! reserves the right to require users to go through a verification process in order to use the Site (whether by using ID, phone, camera, etc.). If creating a company profile, you must be the legal representative of the company to do so. Your company’s information, including your description, skills, location, etc., must be accurate and complete and may not be misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful.
Fraud / Unlawful Use - You may not use Genkii ! for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
Abuse and Spam
Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active Genkii ! account and one active Genkii ! Business account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Genkii ! community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations of Genkii !’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards is a cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.
Targeted Abuse - We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users on Genkii !. This includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our message or ordering system.
Selling Accounts - You may not buy or sell Genkii ! accounts.
The Site, including its general layout, look and feel, design, information, content and other materials available thereon, is exclusively owned by Genkii ! and protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. Genkii !®, Offer® and Offers® are all registered trademarks owned exclusively by Genkii !. Users have no right, and specifically agree not to do the following with respect to the Site or any part, component or extension of the Site (including its mobile applications): (i) copy, transfer, adapt, modify, distribute, transmit, display, create derivative works, publish or reproduce it, in any manner; (ii) reverse assemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive its source code, underlying ideas, algorithms, structure or organization; (iii) remove any copyright notice, identification or any other proprietary notices; (iv) use automation software (bots), hacks, modifications (mods) or any other unauthorized third-party software designed to modify the Site; (v) attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt the Site or the computer systems or networks connected to the Site; (vi) circumvent, remove, alter, deactivate, degrade or thwart any technological measure or content protections of the Site; (vii) use any robot, spider, crawlers or other automatic device, process, software or queries that intercepts, “mines,” scrapes or otherwise accesses the Site to monitor, extract, copy or collect information or data from or through the Site, or engage in any manual process to do the same, (viii) introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other materials that are malicious or technologically harmful into our systems, (ix) use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site, or interfere with any other users’ enjoyment of the Site or (x) access or use the Site in any way not expressly permitted by these Terms of Service. Users also agree not to permit or authorize anyone else to do any of the foregoing.
Except for the limited right to use the Site according to these Terms of Service, Genkii ! owns all right, title and interest in and to the Site (including any and all intellectual property rights therein) and you agree not to take any action(s) inconsistent with such ownership interests. We reserve all rights in connection with the Site and its content (other than UGC) including, without limitation, the exclusive right to create derivative works.
To the extent that you provide Genkii ! with any comments, suggestions or other feedback regarding the Genkii ! platform or the Site as a whole, as well as other Genkii ! products or services (collective, the “Feedback”), you will be deemed to have granted Genkii ! an exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid up, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide ownership rights in the Feedback. Genkii ! is under no obligation to implement any Feedback it may receive from users.
Sellers should recognize that there might be a need for Buyers to disclose certain confidential information to be used by Sellers for the purpose of delivering the ordered work, and to protect such confidential information from unauthorized use and disclosure. Therefore, Sellers agree to treat any information received from Buyers as highly sensitive, top secret and classified material. Without derogating from the generality of the above, Sellers specifically agree to (i) maintain all such information in strict confidence; (ii) not disclose the information to any third parties; (iii) not use the information for any purpose except for delivering the ordered work; and (vi) not to copy or reproduce any of the information without the Buyer’s permission.
- Genkii ! reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
- Violation of Genkii !'s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards may get your account disabled permanently.
- Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Genkii !.
- Users who have violated our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
- Users have the option to enable account Security features to protect their account from any unauthorized usage.
- Users must be able to verify their account ownership through Customer Support by providing materials that prove ownership of that account.
- Disputes should be handled using Genkii !'s dispute resolution tools ('Resolution Center' on the order page) or by contacting Genkii ! Customer Support.
- Genkii ! may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, Genkii ! will make a new copy of the terms of service available on this page.
- You understand and agree that if you use Genkii ! after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, Genkii ! will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
User Generated Content
User Generated Content ("UGC") refers to the content added by users as opposed to content created by the Site. All content uploaded to Genkii ! by our users (Buyers and Sellers) is User Generated Content. Genkii ! does not check user uploaded/created content for appropriateness, violations of copyright, trademarks, other rights or violations and the user uploading/creating such content shall be solely responsible for it and the consequences of using, disclosing, storing, or transmitting it. By uploading to, or creating content on, the Genkii ! platform, you represent and warrant that you own or have obtained all rights, licenses, consents, permissions, power and/or authority, necessary to use and/or upload such content and that such content or the use thereof in the Site does not and shall not (a) infringe or violate any intellectual property, proprietary or privacy, data protection or publicity rights of any third party; (b) violate any applicable local, state, federal and international laws, regulations and conventions; and/or (c) violate any of your or third party’s policies and/or terms of service. We invite everyone to report violations together with proof of ownership as appropriate. Reported violating content may be removed or disabled.
Furthermore, Genkii ! is not responsible for the content, quality or the level of service provided by the Sellers (even if they are Top Rated Sellers, offer Promoted Offers or otherwise). We provide no warranty with respect to the Offers, their delivery, any communications between Buyers and Sellers. We encourage users to take advantage of our rating system, our community and common sense in choosing appropriate services.
By offering a service, the Seller undertakes that he/she has sufficient permissions, rights and/or licenses to provide, sell or resell the service that is offered on Genkii !. Note that it is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
Ownership and limitations: When purchasing an Offer on Genkii !, unless clearly stated otherwise on the Seller's Offer page/description, when the work is delivered, and subject to payment, the Buyer is granted all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyright in the work delivered from the Seller, and the Seller waives any and all moral rights therein. Accordingly, the Seller expressly assigns to the Buyer the copyright in the delivered work. All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to the Buyer shall be subject to full payment for the Offer, and the delivery may not be used if payment is cancelled for any reason. For removal of doubt, in custom created work (such as art work, design work, report generation etc.), the delivered work and its copyright shall be the exclusive property of the Buyer and, upon delivery, the Seller agrees that it thereby, pursuant to these Terms of Service, assigns all right, title and interest in and to the delivered work to the Buyer. Some Offers (including for custom created work) charge additional payments for a Commercial Use License. This means that if you purchase the Offer for personal use, you will own all rights you require for such use, and will not need the Commercial Use License. If you intend to use it for any charge or other consideration, or for any purpose that is directly or indirectly in connection with any business, or other undertaking intended for profit, you will need to buy the Commercial Use License through an additional Offer and will have broader rights that cover your business use.
For Voice Over Offers, when the work is delivered, and subject to payment, the Buyer is purchasing basic rights, (which means the Buyer is paying a one-time fee allowing them to use the work forever and for any purpose except for commercials, radio, television and internet commercial spots). If you intend to use the Voice Over to promote a product and/or service (with the exception of paid marketing channels), you will need to inform the seller and work out a commercial arrangement. If you intend to use the Voice Over in radio, television and internet commercials, you will need to inform the seller and work out a commercial arrangement.
Furthermore, users (both Buyers and Sellers) agree that unless they explicitly indicate otherwise, the content users voluntarily create/upload to Genkii !, including Offer texts, photos, videos, usernames, user photos, user videos and any other information, including the display of delivered work, may be used by Genkii ! for no consideration for marketing and/or other purposes.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER GENKII ! NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH GENKII ! MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Certain user-generated content on the Site has been translated for your convenience using translation software powered by Amazon Translate. Reasonable efforts have been made to provide an accurate translation, however, no automated translation is perfect nor is it intended to replace human translators. Such translations are provided as a service to users of the Site, and are provided "as is". No warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, is made as to the accuracy, reliability, or correctness of such translations made from English into any other language. Some user-generated content (such as images, videos, Flash, etc.) may not be accurately translated or translated at all due to the limitations of the translation software.
The official text is the English version of the Site. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal effect for compliance or enforcement purposes. If any questions arise related to the accuracy of the information contained in the translated content, please refer to the English version of the content which is the official version.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL GENKII !, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Use of personal details
Personal details are collected to make communication and use of service possible. Details can be used for communication between service providers and users and also for direct communication between users. Some personal details are visible on the profile page of the user, but those details are voluntary (except name).
The handling of personal details is not outsourced, but the register data is stored on a server that is rented from a third party company.
Information content of the register
The following information may be stored in the register:
- Personal details: Name, email address, phone number, street address
- Account details: username, password (stored in encrypted format)
- The description text that the user may write about him/herself
- The offers and requests the user has posted to the service
- The given and received feedback and badges
- Statistical data about service usage, e.g. number times the user has logged in
Regular sources of information
Personal details are given by the user on registration to the service or when using it later.
Regular handovers of the information
Information considering users of a single Genkii ! community may be handed over to the client who has founded that community or to the community administrators appointed by that client.
Transfers of the information outside the EU and the European Economic Area
Information may be stored to a server that may be located inside or outside of the EU and the European Economic Area
Register protection principles
The information is stored on computers. The access to the information is restricted with passwords and physical access to the computers is restricted by the server hosting company.